Friday, September 14, 2012

Preserving Mankind with Kojie.san Men

When you talk about men and what makes them manly,  I'm reminded of the song by Westlife called "What Makes a Man" and I'd like to quote my favorite parts:
When you apologize, no matter who was wrongWhen you get on your knees if that would bring her home
Tell me what makes a manWanna give you all his heartSmile when you're around And cry when you're apartIf you know what makes a manWanna love you the way I doGirl you gotta let me know

For me, being "manly" means you can do your tasks a man by being a provider to your woman and pleasing her.  She should approved to who you are and what you do and be proud of you.  In this modern age, I understand that views are becoming liberal and cultural views are changing.  But, I still believe in my values and ideals.  I want my woman to be respected by others are much as I respect her.  For this, I use Kojie San Men to keep me clean, cool and well-hygiene.  Being a man starts on the outside but it doesn't end there... A man has a deeper meaning and purpose too.

Check out Facebook fan page of Kojie.san Men’s Club http://www.facebook.com/KojiesanMensClub to find our how to preserve mankind.